OneSight.org » North America » About Us
Working together to eradicate the global vision care crisis in our lifetime.
OneSight is a public non-profit organization providing sustainable access to quality vision care and eyewear in underserved communities worldwide.
Since 1988, OneSight has engaged thousands of skilled volunteers to hand-deliver the gift of sight to 8.4 million people in 40 countries. We have also granted millions to fund optical research and education through the OneSight Research Foundation.
Thanks to the generous annual operating support from Luxottica, corporate and individual donations to OneSight directly fund our programming to restore and preserve healthy vision for millions in need.
- Global Eye Care – We travel around the world to hand-deliver much needed, free eye care and eyewear through temporary Optical Clinics, Vision Vans and building sustainable vision care centers.
- Regional Eye Care – We provide free eye care and new eyewear to those in need in our regions through temporary Optical Clinics and Vision Vans.
- Community Eye Care – We help patients in our local communities through in-store and outreach programs.
- Sustainable Initiatives - We are pioneering the development of sustainable vision care models that will provide permanent access to affordable, high quality vision care to millions more in need.
- Research & Education – OneSight funds research to address global eye health issues and invests in the next generation of optometric professionals through scholarships and education.
Also in About Us
Meet Our Patients
Imagine not being able to see to learn in school, hold a job, or perform daily tasks. Imagine not being able to see the faces of your loved ones or the world around you.
These are very real challenges for millions of people around the world who do not have access to, or who cannot afford, vision care. See how we help change lives.