Sight Night is our most “spooktacular” event!
Each year on Halloween, we encourage ghosts and goblins of all ages to trick-or-treat for gently used prescription glasses and non-prescription sunglasses. Glasses collected during Sight Night are recycled and hand-delivered to adults and children in need in developing countries during OneSight Global Clinics.
- Read the Ghoulish Tips to make your night a success (Printer Friendly Black and White Version)
- Request glasses ahead of time with promotional Door Hangers (Printer Friendly Black and White Version)
- Identify yourself as a Sight Night volunteer with these Stickers, printable on Avery Template 5395 Self Adhesive Name Badges (Printer Friendly Black and White Version)
- Raise awareness in the community by personalizing and sending this Press Release and PSA to local media
- Report your results with our Feedback Survey online by the first Friday in November.
- Print your Certificate of Recognition for participating.
Frequently Asked Questions
I am not able to print Sight Night materials. What do you recommend?
Many local organizations, schools and small businesses love to support charitable causes. Make a list of places who may be willing to sponsor the printing of your Sight Night materials and then visit these locations to make the ask!
Is there a donation box available to collect glasses on Sight Night?
Sight Night volunteers can easily make an donation box. Simply download the donation box decorations and get creative!
Additional Questions? Call OneSight's toll-free number at 1-888-935-4589.
A New Life for Used Eyewear!
Each year, we collect used prescription eyewear and non-prescription sunglasses to recycle and hand-deliver on our Global Clinics around the world.
That pair of glasses that you no longer wear can help OneSight recipients see clearly and fulfill their dreams.